Tablas Point | Things to do in Santa Fe-Romblon
|Address:||Brgy. Agnamic,, Santa Fe, Romblon|
|Fee:||Room rates start a P4,500 per night|
Cabalian Point is on the southernmost tip of Tablas Island. From here you can enjoy views over to Carabao Island, Boracay, and Panay.
The ideal place in Santa Fe to get away from it all with a groupof friends or family for a day or weekend. The twenty minute boat ride out to the island will bring you to a long white beach which you will have almost to yourself. There are cottages available for overnight stays. There is no limit on the number of occupants. Activities include fishing, swimming, snorkelling, and hiking. There is a small islet which you can walk out to at low tide. You will need to bring your own food and water as nothing is available on the island. Contact the local tourism office of Santa Fe for more details on how to book your island getaway.
This long white beach is said to be the twin sister of Boracay Island's White Beach. Inobahan Beach spans more than a kilometer long of soft and fine white sand that rolls smoothly into warm turquoise water. It faces the sunrise and is lined with tall palm trees leaning towards the sea. This postcard-perfect beach is the first beach that greets guests to Carabao Island as the island's main port is located on the beach's southern end. Inobahan Beach runs alongside the main road and has only one known accommodation, Republic of Inobahan Beach Resort, which is owned by a former mayor of the island. Other known accommodations along this beach are homestays, which can be requested when you ask around.
Things to do nearby
- Gear up for an epic day and night adventure in and beyond Boracay!
- Start the day by embarking on this amazing tour that will take you to some of the most exciting and breathtaking destinations around and beyond Boracay Island.
- Relax on a boat cruise, experience cliff-jumping, and try top-loading on a jeepney.
- Chill out on a calm river, enjoy a boodle fight lunch, and end the day by discovering a secret beach getaway with new friends.
- Party the night away with at least 50 other people from all around the world, get free shooters and special drink deals at every stop and make as many new friends as you want.
- #turnstrangersintofriends in Boracay as you and a party crowd discovers what happens on the island after dark.
- Crawl into pubs and shot your way to an endless and fun night with a diverse group of people from all around the world as you are being led by the resident pub crawl guide.
- Blurry and dark photos no more as a professional photographer tag along to make sure that the party is well documented.
- Get the chance to meet and party with 50 to 150 people in one night! Join us in this Boracay pub crawl to experience the tipsy side of the island.
Where to stay
Beautiful, enchanting, amazing, mesmerizing - just a few words to describe Agmanic, St. Fe, Tablas Island, Romblon where Tablas Point was born. Consisting of a pristine white beach, vibrantly blue waters, and a virgin underwater world with a biodiverse makeup, Tablas Point is the best holiday destination for you and your family.
Get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and spend your days on our clean, tranquil island where you can fully experience the beauty of our country and everything that it has to offer. The food, the beach, the people – unforgettable things that are sure to keep in your memory forever.
Immerse yourself in the real local experience when you book at this homestay located at San Jose, Romblon. The place is simple and equipped with the basic comforts you need. Staying at this local home will give you a glimpse to everyday life and allow you to learn more about the wonderful province of Romblon.
- Beach Front, Fenced Compound for Privacy, Terrace, Common Roof Deck, Common Kitchen
Unwind and get close to nature at this resort in San Jose, Romblon. This place invites you to take a breather away from the hustle and bustle of the city, while still offering you the basic amenities you need. Whether you’re looking for a new adventure, in a new town or a quiet respite from your busy schedule, this relaxing getaway has you covered.
Getting there and around
Brgy. Agnamic,, Santa Fe, RomblonGet directions