Koding Koding Point | Things to do in San Jose-Romblon
|Open:||7:00am to 5:00pm|
|Address:||, San Jose, Romblon|
Ngiriton Cave is at the top of a long set of steps leading up to its huge mouth. See bats, and humming birds. The entrance fee includes a fresh buko which you can enjoy after descending the long flight of stairs again.
A small cave set high up on the side of a hill with views over the islands north end. After alighting from the habal habal there is a short walk up to the mouth of the cave.
The cave offers the chance to crawl through some narrow openings and exit into a jungle like area.
You will need a flashlight and safety helmet to enter the cave.
This long white beach is said to be the twin sister of Boracay Island's White Beach. Inobahan Beach spans more than a kilometer long of soft and fine white sand that rolls smoothly into warm turquoise water. It faces the sunrise and is lined with tall palm trees leaning towards the sea. This postcard-perfect beach is the first beach that greets guests to Carabao Island as the island's main port is located on the beach's southern end. Inobahan Beach runs alongside the main road and has only one known accommodation, Republic of Inobahan Beach Resort, which is owned by a former mayor of the island. Other known accommodations along this beach are homestays, which can be requested when you ask around.
Things to do nearby
- Gear up for an epic day and night adventure in and beyond Boracay!
- Start the day by embarking on this amazing tour that will take you to some of the most exciting and breathtaking destinations around and beyond Boracay Island.
- Relax on a boat cruise, experience cliff-jumping, and try top-loading on a jeepney.
- Chill out on a calm river, enjoy a boodle fight lunch, and end the day by discovering a secret beach getaway with new friends.
- Party the night away with at least 50 other people from all around the world, get free shooters and special drink deals at every stop and make as many new friends as you want.
- #turnstrangersintofriends in Boracay as you and a party crowd discovers what happens on the island after dark.
- Crawl into pubs and shot your way to an endless and fun night with a diverse group of people from all around the world as you are being led by the resident pub crawl guide.
- Blurry and dark photos no more as a professional photographer tag along to make sure that the party is well documented.
- Get the chance to meet and party with 50 to 150 people in one night! Join us in this Boracay pub crawl to experience the tipsy side of the island.
Where to stay
Situated perfectly in the centre of Lanas Beach on the Western side of Carabao Island – with beautiful views of the famous Boracay party island, Lanas Beach Resort offers an escape from the modern fast pace of life and provides an unforgettable holiday.
The Beach House is the only luxury hotel and restaurant on the totally un-spoilt Carabao Island just 6 Km from Boracay in the Philippines. It is located right on the beautiful beach near the small fishing village of Lanas on the west side of the island with views of Boracay. Nestled amongst coconut palms, the hotel design is inspired by a fusion of Classical and Chinese styles with just 6 luxury bedrooms, a gourmet verandah restaurant overlooking the sea, a rustic round beach bar and a fabulous panoramic roof deck perfect for viewing the stunning sunsets.
Getting there and around
, San Jose, RomblonGet directions