Lake Sebu 7 Falls | Things to do in Lake Sebu-South Cotabato
|Address:||Brgy. Siloton, Lake Sebu, South Cotabato|
|Fee:||P300 per head for zipline|
Kofnit Cave, which is one of the mountain caves found in Lake Sebu town, is located in Sitio Lembila of Barangay Lamfugon. Kofnit is local term for bats, which have thrived for years at the cave. Experience traversing the almost an hour hip-deep cave adventure inside the Kofnit Cave which is spotted with the best formations in Mindanao.
The Sebul Farm, located in the enchanted municipality of Lake Sebu, the tourism and summer capital of the Province of South Cotabato, springs a natural farm with lots of opportunities waiting.The municipality of Lake Sebu, where SEBUL FARM can be found, is in itself a place to visit with for its natural beauty and scenic spots. Although established barely two years ago, Sebul Farm is already teeming with wide array of herbs, medicinal plants, and ornamental plants, vegetables, and fruit crops. It is located atop a hill in Brgy. Tasiman, overlooking the whole town and the lake itself. Aside from its productive farm, Sebul Farm has also an added attraction below its area where nature lovers will truly enjoy. It has a waterfalls and a river that produces strong rapids, ideal for river tubing adventure. Whether you enjoy farming or nature escapades, Sebul will give you this exhilarating experience. You will always want to come back again and again. Sebul Farm has a training hall and dormitory for 25-30 individuals at reasonable prices.
The jars used for secondary burial were dated to the Metal Age about 5 BC. - 225 A.D. Each of the twenty nine jars recovered from the site is unique. The head-shaped covers portray different kinds of facial expressions: sadness, joy, contentment. The heads were either plain, perforated or coated with red and black paints. Some have earrings, others are tattoed. Some head-shaped covers depict teeth while others have arms, female breasts and male genitalia. Treasures of Maitum gallery is a diorama of the cave where this jars were discovered.
Things to do nearby
- Visit Lake Sebu’s famous sites: Lake Sebu and 7 falls
- Cultural immersion with the Tboli Community
- Giving back activity with the School of Living Traditions
- T’nalak and traditional embroidery demo and workshop
- Brass making Workshop Visit
- Traditional full costume photo session
- Enjoy the clear and cold water of the Pangi River in New La Union, onboard the improvised rubber tube
- Quench your thirst for an adrenaline rush with an exciting white water rafting adventure
- Endure a challenging and exciting 1.6km-long rafting experience with your team
Where to stay
Getting there and around
Brgy. Siloton, Lake Sebu, South CotabatoGet directions