D'Talipapa | Things to do in Boracay-Aklan
|Open:||Open everyday, 24 hours.|
|Address:||Brgy. Balabag, Boracay, Aklan|
If you plan to cook your own food on a regular basis in Boracay Island, Talipapang Bukid is the best place to shop. Unlike the tourist prices of D'Palengke and D'Talipapa, Talipapang Bukid's fresh produce are sold at local price. Items sold here include organic and non-organic fruits, vegetables, seafood, meat, canned goods, and kitchenwares.
D'Mall Palengke is one of the three wet markets in Boracay Island. Located beside Crafts Grocery, D'Mall Palengke comprise about 10 stalls selling fresh tropical fruits, vegetables, seafood, and meat. Here travelers will also find a few convenience stores selling softdrinks, snacks, toiletries, and dry goods. D'Mall Palengke is known to sell tourist-price produce, unlike the mid-range price of D'Talipapa, and the local-price of Talipapang Bukid.
The most popular landmark in Boracay, D'Mall is the shopping center of the island. It is a beach plaza comprised of more than 100 boutiques, including beachwear stores, souvenir shops, shoe galleries, sports gear retailers, jewelry stalls, grocery shopping, and dozens of restaurants, bars, and cafes. The main entry point to D'Mall begins at Crafts Grocery, followed by the D'Mall Palengke (wet market). At the center of the plaza is a mini park, the Ferris Wheel (P25/head), and the D'Mall Wall Climbing facility(P150/head). The plaza heads out to the sea, at Station 2, White Beach.
Things to do nearby
- Gear up for an epic day and night adventure in and beyond Boracay!
- Start the day by embarking on this amazing tour that will take you to some of the most exciting and breathtaking destinations around and beyond Boracay Island.
- Relax on a boat cruise, experience cliff-jumping, and try top-loading on a jeepney.
- Chill out on a calm river, enjoy a boodle fight lunch, and end the day by discovering a secret beach getaway with new friends.
- Party the night away with at least 50 other people from all around the world, get free shooters and special drink deals at every stop and make as many new friends as you want.
- #turnstrangersintofriends in Boracay as you and a party crowd discovers what happens on the island after dark.
- Crawl into pubs and shot your way to an endless and fun night with a diverse group of people from all around the world as you are being led by the resident pub crawl guide.
- Blurry and dark photos no more as a professional photographer tag along to make sure that the party is well documented.
- Get the chance to meet and party with 50 to 150 people in one night! Join us in this Boracay pub crawl to experience the tipsy side of the island.
Where to stay
Have a great Time at “Boracay Beach” & with Green Monkey Resort!
Unwind and get close to nature at this resort in D'Talipapa, 27 Road B, Balabag, Malay, Boracay. This place invites you to take a breather away from the hustle and bustle of the city, while still offering you the basic amenities you need. Whether you’re looking for a new adventure, in a new town or a quiet respite from your busy schedule, this relaxing getaway has you covered.
Our Standard, Deluxe, and Suite Rooms are affordable accommodation options equipped with air-conditioning, hot and cold shower, mini-refrigerator, and cable TV. They are perfect if you are here to bask in the sun and experience all the exciting things that the island can offer. If you plan to stay here longer with your friends or family -- then our Bachelor's Pads and Apartelle Units are your best options. They come with the same amenities as our other rooms, with additional kitchen and dining areas. Our rooms are all designed to cater to your needs. Make us your haven away from home, and enjoy your well-deserved Boracay vacation.
Boracay Holiday Resort has a Restaurant where you can order your food. If you are staying on our Bachelor's Pad or Apartelle Units, you can purchase your groceries and fresh goods from nearby D'Talipapa and cook it on your own kitchen.
Boracay Haven Resort presents an elegant ‘home away from home’ that won’t break the bank compared to other hotels and resorts in Boracay. It offers 63 well-appointed guestrooms, plus 2 restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool, and a private beachfront lounge. We’re located at the heart of Station 2—where all the fun and action happens. Just 5 minutes from the world famous White Beach and D’Mall de Boracay.
Getting there and around
Brgy. Balabag, Boracay, AklanGet directions