Talipapang Bukid | Things to do in Boracay-Aklan
|Open:||Open everyday, 5am - 7pm|
|Address:||Brgy. Balabag, Boracay, Aklan|
D'Mall Palengke is one of the three wet markets in Boracay Island. Located beside Crafts Grocery, D'Mall Palengke comprise about 10 stalls selling fresh tropical fruits, vegetables, seafood, and meat. Here travelers will also find a few convenience stores selling softdrinks, snacks, toiletries, and dry goods. D'Mall Palengke is known to sell tourist-price produce, unlike the mid-range price of D'Talipapa, and the local-price of Talipapang Bukid.
The most popular landmark in Boracay, D'Mall is the shopping center of the island. It is a beach plaza comprised of more than 100 boutiques, including beachwear stores, souvenir shops, shoe galleries, sports gear retailers, jewelry stalls, grocery shopping, and dozens of restaurants, bars, and cafes. The main entry point to D'Mall begins at Crafts Grocery, followed by the D'Mall Palengke (wet market). At the center of the plaza is a mini park, the Ferris Wheel (P25/head), and the D'Mall Wall Climbing facility(P150/head). The plaza heads out to the sea, at Station 2, White Beach.
One of the three wet markets in Boracay Island, D'Talipapa is popular for its freshly caught seafood. From a choice of seashells, crabs, scallops, lobsters, shrimps, and a dozen various kinds of fish, visitors can point out whichever seafood they like and have them cooked in one of the surrounding eateries. Best served with a steaming cup of white rice, the seafood can either be grilled, steamed, or cooked in coconut milk, spicy sauce, or tamarind soup. Also in D'Talipapa, visitors will find fresh fruits, vegetables, dry goods, and several retail stalls selling souvenir items, t-shirts, lamps, bags, and accessories.
Things to do nearby
- Gear up for an epic day and night adventure in and beyond Boracay!
- Start the day by embarking on this amazing tour that will take you to some of the most exciting and breathtaking destinations around and beyond Boracay Island.
- Relax on a boat cruise, experience cliff-jumping, and try top-loading on a jeepney.
- Chill out on a calm river, enjoy a boodle fight lunch, and end the day by discovering a secret beach getaway with new friends.
- Party the night away with at least 50 other people from all around the world, get free shooters and special drink deals at every stop and make as many new friends as you want.
- #turnstrangersintofriends in Boracay as you and a party crowd discovers what happens on the island after dark.
- Crawl into pubs and shot your way to an endless and fun night with a diverse group of people from all around the world as you are being led by the resident pub crawl guide.
- Blurry and dark photos no more as a professional photographer tag along to make sure that the party is well documented.
- Get the chance to meet and party with 50 to 150 people in one night! Join us in this Boracay pub crawl to experience the tipsy side of the island.
Where to stay
A new beach resort in Station 2 that is accessible both from the adventure-packed Bulabog Beach and the party-filled commercial district White Beach.
When our guests come to Boracay, they are in for fun beach getaway. But when they leave the Boracay Island after staying at our resort, they are packed with experiences and memories that will make them look forward to staying with us again on their next visit.
Nirvana Beach Resort was established in 1991 consisting of 4 bamboo-huts which was the usual form of accommodation in Boracay at the time before regular electricity, internet and telephones were introduced to the Island.Nirvana has been in continuous operation and gradually expanded and modernized. Today we are offering a variety of rooms, condo units, bungalows and apartments with a total capacity of about 120 beds. Our clients come from all over the world; mainly families and couples.We are located in the “Station 2” area near D`Mall de Boracay in a typical garden-type property stretching from the Main Road towards the Beach. The center of White Sand Beach is a short 3-5 minutes’ walk away.
Agos Boracay is a 100% Filipino, family-run no frills guesthouse. We are centrally located along the Main Road in Station 2 (restaurant, shopping and entertainment heart of Boracay) and in between world-famous White beach and Bulabog beach. Strategically located between these 2 beaches, guests can easily walk to both beaches. Come enjoy the views of the horizons and catch the romantic sunset while relaxing at the 4th floor sun deck. We are just five minutes by foot to White Beach, D'Mall and D'Talipapa and 15 minutes to Bulabog beach.
Whether you are a solo traveler, on a honeymoon or a group of 3-6 persons, plan to stay for a few days or a year, we have something for you! Here, carefree mornings segue into lazy afternoons and onto a vibrant nightlife on the beachfront. For travelers seeking an authentic experience and homey environment, Agos Boracay Rooms and Beds is the perfect place to enjoy their vacation.
Getting there and around
Brgy. Balabag, Boracay, AklanGet directions