Crystal Cove Island | Things to do in Boracay-Aklan
|Open:||Everyday, 7am - 5pm. Open on holidays. Exploring the island takes at least 2 hours.|
|Address:||Laurel Island, Boracay, Aklan|
Tambisaan Beach serves as an alternative entry point to Boracay during stormy weather. The beach spans about 500 meters of coarse white sand, and marks the jump-off to nearby snorkeling and scuba diving destinations such as those surrounding Crocodile Island and Crystal Cove Island. Tambisaan Beach is one of the few beaches in Boracay where travelers will find Boracay's longtime island residents. The beach is lined with several huts, palm trees, and eateries. Hotels and resorts are almost nonexistent on this beach, except for one house that could be rented out to big families. On a regular day, Tambisaan Beach is docked with fishing boats and kids lapping in its shallow waters. Two islets can also be explored on foot by simply following the cemented pathways. The beach is best visited in the morning either to watch the sunrise or the local scene when residents unload cargo, such as fish and vegetables, from outrigger boats.
Cagban Beach is the very first beach visitors will see when visiting Boracay Island. Half of the beach is dedicated to Cagban Jetty Port, the main entry and exit point from Caticlan to Boracay. This port is saturated with advertisements printed on tarpaulins, and is busy with tourists, travel agents, tour operators, and tricycle drivers. While this half of the beach is cemented, the other half still retains its raw, cream sand. This part of the beach is docked with a few fishing boats and is suitable for swimming. Cagban Beach also has views of Crystal Cove Island and the mainland Panay. Right across the one-kilometer stretch of deep sea is the Caticlan Jetty Port, only a 15-minute ferry ride away.
One of the three wet markets in Boracay Island, D'Talipapa is popular for its freshly caught seafood. From a choice of seashells, crabs, scallops, lobsters, shrimps, and a dozen various kinds of fish, visitors can point out whichever seafood they like and have them cooked in one of the surrounding eateries. Best served with a steaming cup of white rice, the seafood can either be grilled, steamed, or cooked in coconut milk, spicy sauce, or tamarind soup. Also in D'Talipapa, visitors will find fresh fruits, vegetables, dry goods, and several retail stalls selling souvenir items, t-shirts, lamps, bags, and accessories.
Things to do nearby
- Gear up for an epic day and night adventure in and beyond Boracay!
- Start the day by embarking on this amazing tour that will take you to some of the most exciting and breathtaking destinations around and beyond Boracay Island.
- Relax on a boat cruise, experience cliff-jumping, and try top-loading on a jeepney.
- Chill out on a calm river, enjoy a boodle fight lunch, and end the day by discovering a secret beach getaway with new friends.
- Party the night away with at least 50 other people from all around the world, get free shooters and special drink deals at every stop and make as many new friends as you want.
- #turnstrangersintofriends in Boracay as you and a party crowd discovers what happens on the island after dark.
- Crawl into pubs and shot your way to an endless and fun night with a diverse group of people from all around the world as you are being led by the resident pub crawl guide.
- Blurry and dark photos no more as a professional photographer tag along to make sure that the party is well documented.
- Get the chance to meet and party with 50 to 150 people in one night! Join us in this Boracay pub crawl to experience the tipsy side of the island.
Where to stay
Surfside Resort & Spa is a whole package resort where you can find accommodation, activities, relaxation and dining in one place. It has 16 fully furnished rooms, Yasuragi Spa for your weary body, Island staff Dive Staff Dive Shop for discovering underwater beauty, and Nagisa Coffee Shop where light, sumptuous Japanese and Asian cuisines are served to fill up your appetite. So sit back and relax. Let Surfside take you to paradise where everything is within your reach.
Hey! Jude Boracay Hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines know how to make your trip to paradise even more exciting. With Hey! Jude Resort Hotel — once just a popular bar and bistro — now a full-fledged accommodation for vacationers, you’ll enjoy many of the great qualities that have made us such a favorite among guests. From our friendly service to our lively atmosphere, you’ll surely have your fill of island fun and recreation here.Furthermore, our location within D’Mall in Station 2 offers easy access to shops, restaurants, and White Beach. And now with Hey! Jude South Beach, our second site right on the beach, you’ll have the perfect spot to view the stunning sunset. When all you want to do is enjoy Boracay’s pristine waters, we have all your needs covered.With Hey! Jude Resort Hotel and Hey! Jude South Beach’s selection of island activities, your pleasure and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Getting there and around
Laurel Island, Boracay, AklanGet directions