White Beach in Boracay | Things to do in Boracay-Aklan
|Open:||Everyday, open 24 hours.|
|Address:||Brgy. Balabag, Boracay, Aklan|
The most popular landmark in Boracay, D'Mall is the shopping center of the island. It is a beach plaza comprised of more than 100 boutiques, including beachwear stores, souvenir shops, shoe galleries, sports gear retailers, jewelry stalls, grocery shopping, and dozens of restaurants, bars, and cafes. The main entry point to D'Mall begins at Crafts Grocery, followed by the D'Mall Palengke (wet market). At the center of the plaza is a mini park, the Ferris Wheel (P25/head), and the D'Mall Wall Climbing facility(P150/head). The plaza heads out to the sea, at Station 2, White Beach.
D'Mall Palengke is one of the three wet markets in Boracay Island. Located beside Crafts Grocery, D'Mall Palengke comprise about 10 stalls selling fresh tropical fruits, vegetables, seafood, and meat. Here travelers will also find a few convenience stores selling softdrinks, snacks, toiletries, and dry goods. D'Mall Palengke is known to sell tourist-price produce, unlike the mid-range price of D'Talipapa, and the local-price of Talipapang Bukid.
If you plan to cook your own food on a regular basis in Boracay Island, Talipapang Bukid is the best place to shop. Unlike the tourist prices of D'Palengke and D'Talipapa, Talipapang Bukid's fresh produce are sold at local price. Items sold here include organic and non-organic fruits, vegetables, seafood, meat, canned goods, and kitchenwares.
Things to do nearby
- Gear up for an epic day and night adventure in and beyond Boracay!
- Start the day by embarking on this amazing tour that will take you to some of the most exciting and breathtaking destinations around and beyond Boracay Island.
- Relax on a boat cruise, experience cliff-jumping, and try top-loading on a jeepney.
- Chill out on a calm river, enjoy a boodle fight lunch, and end the day by discovering a secret beach getaway with new friends.
- Party the night away with at least 50 other people from all around the world, get free shooters and special drink deals at every stop and make as many new friends as you want.
- #turnstrangersintofriends in Boracay as you and a party crowd discovers what happens on the island after dark.
- Crawl into pubs and shot your way to an endless and fun night with a diverse group of people from all around the world as you are being led by the resident pub crawl guide.
- Blurry and dark photos no more as a professional photographer tag along to make sure that the party is well documented.
- Get the chance to meet and party with 50 to 150 people in one night! Join us in this Boracay pub crawl to experience the tipsy side of the island.
Where to stay
Welcome toRoyal Park Resort Hotel
Royal Park Resort Hotel is located in station 1 Balabag, Boracay Island. It has 18 spacious furnished rooms with 2 double beds, air-condition, hot and cold shower and refrigirator. It also features a restaurant which offers a variety of delightful dishes.
Strategically located at Station 1, Balbag, Malay, Boracay, Aklan, this hotel is a great choice for all types of travelers seeking comfortable accommodations. It has clean interiors, quality facilities, and amenities that guarantee a memorable stay.
As part of Jony’s Beach Resort, which is known as one of the oldest and unwavering establishments in Boracay, Jony's Boutique Hotel surely lives on Jony’s tradition of offering unparalleled service complimentary the unrivalled charm of Boracay.
Jony's Boutique Hotel offers guests a welcoming 22 air-conditioned rooms, each designed to bring comfort and relaxation, and a restaurant that provides unique gastronomic experiences. Together with the staff’s gracious service marked by genuine Filipino hospitality, Jony's Boutique Hotel is truly a home away from home, haven that creates wonderful memories to last forever.
Getting there and around
Brgy. Balabag, Boracay, AklanGet directions