Policarpio Street – Christmas Lights | Things to do in Mandaluyong City-Metro Manila
|Open:||7PM onwards (Mondays-Sundays)|
|Address:||Policarpio Street, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila|
Adorned in Grecian statues by the staircase and Vegas-style facade, Club Mwah! is one of the leading drag show venues in Manila. This club is known for its exaggerated, over-the-top, and bedazzled performances complete with shiny costumes and amazing choreography. This club and its performers also do special shows for parties, events, and more.
Located at Barangay Poblacion, this awe-striking Bahay na Bato is a subject for curiosity in the middle of a concrete jungle. The building was established in 1918 and served as the town hall of Makati until 1961. In 1990, the old building underwent renovations and was enacted to be the Museo ng Makati in place of the town hall. The museum holds several artifacts, treasures, and relics that tell the story of how Makati came from being a town into a mega business hub. One of its prime features is a living" exhibit of the different regions of the country, showcasing the unique attributes of each region.
Things to do nearby
- Lunch or dine on buffet local delicacies at the famous Guevarra's Filipino Restaurant
- Learn about Filipino Food and the best of Filipino traditions
- Have a quick tour of the old Filipino house and learn about its history
- Meet and greet the famous Chef Laudico Guevarra
- Get to the location quickly and easily with a convenient hotel transfer
- Learn the rich Philippine history on a 3-hour tour to Manila’s heritage sites such as Sta Ana Church or Parish of Our Lady of the Abandoned
- Visit historical landmarks such as the Church Convent/Archaeological Site, Camarin de la Virgen, 18th Century Retablo, Mamuyac Painting, Bautisterio, Puerta Mayor/Church Facade and Virgen del Pozo
- Discover how the Spanish, Chinese, and Americans greatly influenced and shaped Philippine culture.
- Explore Manila for a day curated by Manila Heritage Tours Sta Ana
- Travel within and beyond Manila comfortably in a private coaster driven by a qualified and experienced driver
- Plan your own itinerary as your driver will recommend the quickest route to your destination of choice
- The coaster van is perfect for traveling beyond Metro Manila for convenient trips to places like Mt Pinatubo, Pampanga Trip, and Cavite Food Tour
Where to stay
SHAW RESIDENZA SUITES, 429 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong 1552. Are condominium loft unit or aparthotels available for short term lease. Centrally located in Metro Manila, near EDSA MRT and major shopping malls, we offer you the best value in accommodations with spacious units, amenities and excellent location. SHAW RESIDENZA SUITES is centrally located, very accessible to Ortigas Commercial Center, where major shopping malls (Shangrila Mall, SM Megamall, Robinsons) for shopping, leisure, entertainment & dining options are located and the Makati Central Business District. In the immediate vicinity are supermarkets, variety of restaurants, hospitals, churches, banks and other retailers/offices for your convenience. Transport friendly location with the EDSA/Shaw MRT Station nearby and transport hub of EDSA Boulevard that connects the different cities of Metro Manila.
Getting there and around
Policarpio Street, Mandaluyong City, Metro ManilaGet directions