Tulay ng Zapote | Things to do in Bacoor-Cavite
|Address:||, Bacoor, Cavite|
Once the headquarters of the Philippine revolutionary government in 1898. This is where the Bacoor Assembly of August 1-6, 1898 “A Solemn Proclamation of Independence by the People” was held under General Emilio Aguinaldo with several revolutionary leaders from around the Philippines upholding the declaration of Philippine independence.
The Las Piñas Bamboo Organ was created in 1824 by the Spanish missionary Fray Diego Cera and is currently the only working bamboo organ in the world. It has 1,031 pipes, 902 of which are made of bamboo. Unlike the usual organ pipes made of metal, the bamboo organ is far more difficult to build. Each bamboo pipe was handpicked, taking into consideration that its length, diameter, and sound are suitable for the job. The organ was partly destroyed in an earthquake in the 1880s and was shipped to Germany in 1973 for restoration. In 1975, the organ was returned to St. Joseph Parish Church. That year marked the first celebration of the International Bamboo Organ Festival. In 2013, the National Museum of the Philippines declared the organ a National Cultural Treasure.
Their simple menu and homey feel make this restaurant a local favorite. Visitors often remark on the excellent hospitality of the crew of the restaurant. Antonio’s is also located along Digman street.
Things to do nearby
The Dessert Museum is 8 mouthwatering rooms of sugar-filled happiness.
This is the only museum you’ll ever slide into! Follow our Candy Rabbits through our Donut Hole and slip down our sprinkle slide into the most magical food-filled fantasy you will ever experience. Choose your path through our Candy Cane Groves or go Cotton Candy Picking in our sweetly enchanted forest. The adventure is just beginning!
As you slide, jump, play, and swing through The Dessert Museum, prepare to explore uniquely themed rooms tailored to each dessert, creating a one-of-a-kind tasting experience. We aspire to provoke the imagination by featuring popular desserts in fun, creative, and Instagrammable rooms. These rooms are not only for pictures; they also contain ultra-cool facts about our sweet after-dinner past times.
The Dessert Samples
Every dessert we feature is carefully selected, from hand-made artisanal chocolates to our fairy-dusted cotton candy! Sweet-tooths beware you are in for a sugar overdose!
- Visit Lakbay Museum, the Philippines' first-ever interactive millennial museum.
- See 11 of the country's most iconic landmarks like Banaue Rice Terraces and the iconic Mayon Volcano in Albay, as presented in a very instagrammable displays and dioramas inside the museum.
- Immerse in the Philippine culture, see all the top tourist destinations, and eat traditional Filipino Food inside Lakbay Museo!
- Get super fast web access wherever you are in Manila and across the Philippines with a 4G WiFi device
- Enjoy unlimited mobile data use with a gadget that easily fits into your pocket and will offer a stable connection
- Connect up to five devices at once to one pocket WiFi sporting an extended battery life of 8-16 hours
- Enjoy convenient delivery right up to your hotel door — avoid the hassle of picking it up from the airport
Where to stay
Oyster Plaza Hotel is strategically located near the airport terminals, famous entertainment spots such as City of Dreams, Solaire Resort and Casino, SM City Mall, Resorts World Manila, and many more. Our exceptionally friendly staff will always ensure that everyone enjoys their stay. We also offer free airport pick-up for all hotel guests.
Strategically located in Pasay City, Go Hotels Manila Airport Road is a perfect choice for travelers on the go. The 10 to 15-minute drive to and from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 4 makes travelling fun and stress-free. The hotel’s convenient location is an easy access to some of Metro Manila’s popular shopping and lifestyle hubs, dining, entertainment and gaming destinations.
Getting there and around
, Bacoor, CaviteGet directions