Capas National Shrine | Things to do in Capas-Tarlac
|Address:||New Clark City, Capas, Tarlac|
Located in Hacienda Luisita, San Miguel, Tarlac. The Aquino Center and Museum is established as a tribute to the two icons of democracy. The late Sen. Benigno “Ninoy” Aquino Jr. and his wife, the late President Corazon “Cory” Aquino.
Goat meat itself is a delicacy in the province but cooking it in the traditional sisig kapampangan style is a different dish all together.
With the vision of promoting culture and arts. Museo ng Tarlac, located in the heart of the City serves as a venue for local artists for them showcase their talents, crafts and masterpieces. It also currently serves as the office of the Tarlac Provincial Tourism.
Things to do nearby
- Hike all the way to Pinatubo's magnificent crater lake found at the end of a 2.5 to 3 hour trek
- Experience a 4X4 off road adventure ride from the base camp to the jump off point
- Be amazed with the sight of wonderful views of the largest lahar canyon in the world
- Awe inspiring pristine blue green water and big smiles of the Aetas await!
- Get in the early Christmas spirit in Clark Pampanga for an overnight tour to the best holiday destinations and restaurants in the city with Rainbow Connection Travel Organization
- Visit the Clark Museum and eat at restaurants serving up authentic Kapampangan dishes, take loads of pictures, and enjoy your overnight stay at the premier Royce Hotel.
Where to stay
Green Canyon Leisure Farms is a nature getaway and a relaxing destination. The resort is a sustainable environment that offer its guests to explore and find themselves outside with nature. Conveniently located just north outside of Manila, guests can spend quality time with families and groups of friends — with the resort's facilities, beautiful landscape and amenities to help them de-stress and shed off the clutter of the busy week.
THE MANSION is a brand new boutique hotel located within Clark Freeport Zone, less than two hours away from the hustle and bustle of Manila.Inspired by the grand plantation homes of (America’s) South and the idyllic manors found in a charming European village, the Mansion was built as a respite from everyday life. It is a place where you can slow it all down and revel in the surrounding beauty of the mountains.The Mansion is a gathering place for everyone to enjoy – where business travelers can stay connected while enjoying a poolside drink after a long day of meetings and families can bond over soccer on the great lawn or a game of monopoly in the lobby lounge.At The Mansion, we strive to make you feel like you are coming home.
Getting there and around
New Clark City, Capas, TarlacGet directions