Christ the King Parish | Things to do in Taytay-Rizal
|Open:||Depends on Mass Schedule|
|Address:||366 Roma, Muzon, Taytay, Rizal|
Modern forms of art are widely accepted in this small town. In fact, Yab Design - a company that manufactures hand made decorations, mainly out of polyester resin, reinforced with fiberglass has set up shop here. Expand your imagination as we take you to their showroom full of life size and bigger than life figurines of all sorts.
A collection of famous artist ( Nemesio “Nemi” R. Miranda Jr.) paintings masterfully employing figurative realism in his artworks, portraying rural life and folkloric art on display. Also available are lectures, guided forms and painting workshops.
A vast collection of paintings, sculptures and other art forms conceptualized and made by independent and budding artists from Angono, the gallery is located at Balaw-Balaw Specialty Restaurant, where customers, visitors and guests alike, oftentimes enjoy viewing the artworks on display.
Things to do nearby
- Experience your own dark whimsical fairy tale in this intimate hour-long show where actors lead you to explore a trippy dream-like world and play out a story that will surpass your wildest dreams.
- Descend into the world of Lambana where Filipino Folklore comes to life. Here, you’ll discover the heart and dark melancholy of stories that you have undoubtedly heard of before but never experienced.
- Meet the fascinating characters first hand. Share your story with them and they, in turn, will take you on a one of a kind journey through enchanted forests and mermaid infested coves.
Bonifacio Global City (BGC) is considered the best master-planned and most organized city in the whole Metro Manila. Amidst cool green buildings and fun green parks are colorful graffiti, art installations, and sculptures made by different local and international artists. Going on a bambike tour of the city is a great way to see BGC's hidden art pieces. You get to make new friends too!
- Party and explore the best local gay scene in Manila and instantly gain new friends.
- A trip to Manila is not the same without experiencing its vibrant and never-ending nightlife
- Experience most epic fun night out, with the coolest people in town!
- Let your expert party guide introduce you to new people who share the same passion for partying
Where to stay
Club Manila East (CME) is the premier getaway destination in the heart of the municipality of Taytay. It has been a favorite among families, couples, companies, businessmen, balik-bayans, barkadas, and any individual seeking a unique, fun-filled experience.The resort-hotel started off in 1999 with the Funtasy Lagoon, a 9,100 square gigantic pool for the adventurous guests, jazzed up with waterfalls, kayaks and surfbikes (water bicycles). The lagoon, which was a scaled down model of Laguna de Bay, hosted a kiddie pool and two adult pools: a sun-screened pool and another with a three-looped, 30-ft high slide. The surrounding day-tour cabanas, good for up to 20 persons and complete with shower and bath are named after the surrounding towns of Laguna de Bay.
Experience the grandeur of a 8 hectare land resort which you will cherish for its relaxing and unique ambiance. Loreland Farm Resort offers an ideal accommodations for business, leisure and family in breathtaking location amidst the rolling hills and green landscapes of Antipolo City. It is the best location for meetings, events reunions and weddings with an overlooking view of Metro Manila.
Loreland Farm Resort is the brainchild of an enterprising couple who delighted in the naturally sculpted beauty of the place and wanted to share it with the community. Today, in its more than ten years of existence, Loreland is a byword as "the place to be".
Luljetta’s Place - Hanging Gardens Spa and Garden Suites is meticulously and beautifully carved along Antipolo ridges, which offer the spectacular views of Laguna de Bay, Antipolo and Metro Manila. Since its establishment, Luljetta’s became the newest and the most up-to-date tourist spot in Antipolo. This exclusive resort promises a blissful relaxation, simple yet fulfilling fun, comfortable and secured accommodation.
Established in 2013 by the matriarch of Loreland Realty & Development Corporation, the property is part of the eight (8) hectare resort in Antipolo – Loreland Farm Resort. However, as a gamer changer, the company developed the Luljetta’s Place, Hanging Gardens Spa and Garden Suites to cater to a broader range of market banking on the health and wellness offerings of the resort.
Getting there and around
366 Roma, Muzon, Taytay, RizalGet directions