Seven Commandos Beach | Things to do in El Nido-Palawan
|Address:||, El Nido, Palawan|
If you want to experience El Nido’s famous Taraw Cliff in a safer way, this is the attraction for you. The Canopy Walk experience is rock climbing lite, geared more towards inexperienced climbers who still want to catch a bird’s eye view of the town and the bay. That’s not to say that the Canopy Walk is not without its challenges. There are some steep and sharp rocks that need to be passed in order to get to the top. There is also a 75m-long bridge suspended 30m above ground that swings with the slightest movement, shaking the wits out of anyone remotely afraid of heights. Once you see the view though, going through all those challenges will be worth it. You also get a bit of a geography lesson along the way, thanks to the knowedegeable guides! The whole canopy walk costs P500 per person.
Corong-Corong’s go-to sunset spot, this generous stretch of white sand is a great place to hang out even during the day. It has several establishments that can cater to all your beachgoing needs – from bars and restaurants, to paddleboard and kayak rentals. Most people here are inclined to lay out and tan with an island-themed cocktail in hand, but if you’re feeling the need to do some exploring, you could take your vessel of choice out to the open sea and paddle away to the nearest island. Food and drink may be a bit pricier here compared to El Nido town, but it’s a small difference to pay when you’ve got a great beach, an uncompromised view of Bacuit Bay’s legendary limestone formations and islets, and the chance to catch a sunset you won’t soon forget.
For an extra-scenic adrenaline rush, try out this zipline. It’s a bit of a trek (and uphill at that) to the starting point, but you’ll want to wake and warm your muscles up anyway. After all, you’ll be flying across the sky at top speed, and that’s something you’ll want your entire body to be alert for. Like most ziplines, you can choose how you want to do it, whether it’s the less-daunting sitting style, or the bolder superman style that will have you dangling from the hips and holding on to nothing. However you choose to do it, make sure you keep your eyes open and take in as much of the view as you can! The 750m-long zipline can ferry you from Corong-Corong to Depledet Islet in just under a minute. A one way ride costs P500, after which you can just take a 10-minute walk through rocks and shallow waters back to Corong-Corong. If you want to fly your way back, the round trip costs P800.
Things to do nearby
Hands-on culinary experience to curious and foreign appetites-FILIPINO COOKING CLASS. This is a one of a kind experience in El Nido that will not only share our most traditional and celebrated Filipino recipes, but a way for you to also get a taste of our Filipino culture, literally! Because the best way to get to know our culture is through our food!
For an extra-scenic adrenaline rush, try out this zipline. It’s a bit of a trek (and uphill at that) to the starting point, but you’ll want to wake and warm your muscles up anyway. After all, you’ll be flying across the sky at top speed, and that’s something you’ll want your entire body to be alert for.
- Discover the clear waters of Miniloc Island, where you will find three breathtaking lagoons
- Soak up the sun and relax on the white sand beaches of Shimizu island
- Relish a delcious grilled lunch on the beach
- Snorkel in the pristine waters of Seven Commando beach, and get a chance to see a few sea turtles!
Where to stay
MilanGrace Inn is a family owned and operated hotel located in El Nido Palawan that has a total of 40 rooms. We offer not only room accommodation but also customized and affordable tour packages suitable for travelers of all ages and nationalities.
What does "Dayunan" mean?
• “Dayunan” is a Kagayanen and Ilonggo term for a temporary place to stay. It carries with it a sense of comfort and hospitality.
Why stay at DAYUNAN?
• Offering quality accommodations in the sightseeing, sports, beaches district of Palawan, Dayunan El Nido Tourist Inn is a popular pick for both business and leisure travelers. The hotel lies 268.6 Km from Puerto Princesa City center and provides accessibility to important town facilities. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. It is located in the town proper of El Nido, Palawan.
• Designed for discerning travelers, each room features modern amenities and a contemporary design, yet conveys a timeless elegance. Within this private haven, guests can retreat from modern pressures and experience the enchanting facilities and charming hospitality. At Dayunan El Nido Tourist Inn, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities. Guests of the hotel can enjoy on-site features like room service, Wi-Fi in public areas, laundry service, smoking area, bar, and others. Guests can choose from 12 rooms, all of which exude an atmosphere of total peace and harmony. The hotel offers an excellent variety of recreational facilities, including massage. Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the Dayunan El Nido Tourist Inn.
Getting there and around
, El Nido, PalawanGet directions