Presidential Car Museum | Things to do in Quezon City-Metro Manila
Words by Michelle Tobias | Photos by Riah Camposagrado
|Open:||Tue - Sun, 8am - 4pm|
|Address:||Quezon Memorial Circle Eliptical Road, Quezon City, Metro Manila|
Located at the heart of Quezon City is a national shrine made to house the remains of President Manuel L. Quezon and his wife. At the center of the shrine stands three 66-meter pylons interconnected with each other. At the base of the pylon is a museum dedicated to the late president, while a viewing deck rests at the top of the pylons, where an unparalleled view of the city can be seen, though the deck is not open to the public. The circle is an open park where people can jog, take a picnic and spend some family time.
The food strip of the North, Maginhawa has become synonymous with food and drinks. Its proximity to University of the Philippines, and accessibility to the ‘Philcoa’ bound buses makes it a perfect weekend destination for both students in budget and professionals looking for a place to blow off weekday steam. The street is littered with food parks, themed restaurants, and all-you-can-eat buffets, plus novelty and artsy bars, and hole-in-the-wall places that attracts group of friends, lovers, and even families.
The UP-Ayala Techno hub is an information technology hub that covers 20 hectares of land, built to host different revenue-earning establishments. It was a project made possible by the partnership of University of the Philippines Diliman and Ayala Land Corporation. The TechnoHub sits at a land belonging to UP Diliman and in 2006, that said land was leased to Ayala in order for an IT Technology Park to be constructed.
Things to do nearby
Learn the basics of archery and get to grips with unlimited arrows. DMZ Archery Range opened it's doors to the public on October 29, 2016 with a record breaking price of P199/hr, which was the cheapest rate for any archery range in the country. It was initially designed to cater friends and fellow archers who has the same passion as the owners.
- Bring your friends and family to the biggest 3D art museum in Asia!
- Wander around the museum's 12 different zones and interact freely with all the paintings
- Pose like a boss! Use your creativity and imagination to take the most amusing and memorable photos
- Catch the Art in Island's 3D Media Art Show - the first in the Philippines!
- Challenge your haggling skills and sharp eye as you step into three of the must-visit shopping meccas in the metro!
- Dapitan specializes in novelty house decors and furniture that is both affordable and unique and they stock up on novelty Christmas decors during the holidays! Divisoria is the ultimate shopping destination for those looking to strike up an incredible bargain that will give you the most bang for your buck. Greenhills is famous for the replicas of high-end products that you can buy at a cheap price. End your exhausting day with a big bite of all Filipino Food buffet in Guevarra's Restaurant.
- It's true, Filipinos love a good bargain, and these mega shopping malls can attest to how fun, unforgettable, and unique shopping is in the Philippines. Strike up a bidding war and haggle to your heart's content in our Metro Manila Shopping Tour!
Where to stay
Fersal Hotel is a name synonymous with affordable comfort. Our clean, well-appointed accommodations are complemented by personalized service from our well-trained staff.Our chain of budget-friendly inns can be found in the most strategic places throughout the metro. As such, any Fersal Hotel can be the ideal jump-off point for your business or leisure trip. Our guests always have easy access to the major business districts and thoroughfares.Whether you are in Quezon City, Philippines for business, arranging a meeting, hosting an event or to simply take time off, Fersal Hotel Quezon City is the right place for you. We combine the basic elements that allow you to work and relax at the same time.Located in what used to be known as the country’s seat of power, Quezon City is still home to some major government offices, commercial enterprises, dining and entertainment establishments.
A business hotel in Quezon City shouldn’t skip the comforts you deserve. That’s why The Sulo Riviera Hotel offers you exactly what any traveling businessman expects.Our spacious rooms offer everything you need to get ready for that important meeting, and amenities to relax in afterward.All these come with a touch of genuine Filipino hospitality to make you feel at ease. It’s also close to businesses within the Quezon Memorial Circle, so you’ll never be late for your work.The Sulo Riviera Hotel also offers 70 redesigned guestrooms, 11 function halls, and a grand ballroom – everything you need for your events.Book your stay at The Sulo Riviera Hotel and experience the pleasures you deserve.
Among the most centrally located hotels in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Fersal Hotel Diliman knows what good positioning is all about.Situated near many of the city's most important sites, our hotel serves as a comfortable home for all your activities in this part of the metro. Here, you'll appreciate our location close to government offices, business establishments, and commercial enterprises.Aside from this valuable quality, our hotel also provides affordable accommodations and other features that tourists and business travelers will surely appreciate.For easy rest and relaxation, we've got cozy rooms fitted with air-conditioning, cable TV,private bathroom for each unit ,daily housekeeping and a mini-bar. Our excellent facilities, meanwhile, include conveniences such as a business center, travel agency, city transfer and 24 hour front desk.
Getting there and around
Quezon Memorial Circle Eliptical Road, Quezon City, Metro ManilaGet directions